10 January 2017

The Shape of Things to Come - 2017

I was hoping to have a few newly completed minis to show you - but the weather is stinking hot and I couldn't survive taking photos in my office so it will have to wait.  I have a few (loose) plans for the year and thought it might be amusing to show them here in photographs with no commentary - some will be pretty damn obvious, while some may not be quite so.  To help I'll list them by nationalities.

Let's see how many you get:
























Now I'm not promising to do everything on the list - but I hope to (and other stuff as well!).  Some of the figures have already started to be painted (some I don't have yet) - most of the kits have been built and are just awaiting painting.

So here's to a productive year!

Have fun everyone

Richard

5 comments:

  1. Similar to my list Rich.

    Now I have moved back to Sydney we should catch up for a game

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard, I've been following your blog for a little while now but just wanted to say 'good luck' with your 2017 projects. Your work has really inspired me and I'm looking forward to some 15mm Cold War games this year once I've built up some forces. Cheers, Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ian - really appreciate your comment. To be honest I'm a little jealous of 15mm Cold war gamers - with such a massive influx of really great stuff - which didn't exist when I decided to do 20mm. Anyway - I hope you have a successful year and get in some great games!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete