27 December 2016

BAOR Objective - Work-in-Progress Part 3

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2017!  This will be my last post for 2016, another year gone by.

Today is another short W-I-P post, with the first part of this miscast Cromwell Models FV432 shown back here and the second part here.  No super progress on the vehicle as you can see here:




I tried to add tracks to the front and back of the FV432 to show how they have rolled off, but I was not happy with the look so attempted to chop them off again... (you can see some remnants on the back wheel)

So I added a base:


The base is definitely still a W-I-P.  It's nowhere near as yellow as the picture shows and hopefully I'll finish it before the new year, but we'll see.  As usual some other things have floated to the top of the pile.

So that's it for 2016.  Another year I am glad to see over - I have my fingers crossed for next year.

Take care

Richard

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Richard

    Cheers
    Richard N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard. Sames goes for you!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy 2017! This will be my last post for 2016, another year gone by.

    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**


    ReplyDelete