01 October 2015

T-55AMV Platoon - Completed!

Back in August I showed you a W-I-P of some Britannia T-55s I was converting into T-55AMV.  They are now "finished" - as in good enough to take photos, but no real weathering - so I thought I'd put them up.

As I said before my ERA work on the turrets is pretty dodgy - but considering what I was working with I'm quite happy with the results.  And apart from some mud I'll never have to touch these crappilycast models ever again!

Crews are by Liberation.  I'll be getting some Elhiem ones shortly...

So here they are:









So there they are...

One step closer to Norway!

Thanks

Richard






2 comments:

  1. They look great to me- the ERA give them a different look to the 50s vintage version.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, will do something similar to mine I think

    ReplyDelete