01 January 2014

Plans for 2014...

OK - well 2013 is over, and I'm pretty happy about that for some reason.  Not a really bad year, but one I'm happy to put behind me.  As you could possibly tell things got pretty hectic towards the end there and I didn't have much time for posting or anything really.  BUT - one of my New Years resolutions is to do better this year.

To that end, I have taken the advice of some of you and decided to create a new blog that I've called "Everything else..." that you can find here.  This will allow me to keep this blog focussed on Cold war only themes, while "Everything else..." will focus (probably the wrong word) on everything else.

So what will you see this year on Cold War Hot Hot Hot?  Plans include:
  • Starting and completing my 1-to-1 representation of "Team Yankee"
  • Starting and completing my 1-to-1 representation of "Team Bravo"
  • Finishing my Soviet Motor Rifle Company plus attachments
  • Finishing my BAOR Combat Team
  • Finishing my West German Combat Team
  • Getting my Cold war rules finalised and playtesting them - alot.
  • Plenty of playtest AARs
If I could manage to, I'd also like to work on:
  • All the helicopters I've collected over the last year or so
  • All the jets I've worked on over the last year or so.
So that's pretty much the plans for the year.  Plenty of Cold War action to last the year and plenty to post about.  Typically I'm planning on at least 1 post a week, but I have a few lined up now, so there might be more to begin with.

Please have a look - if you'd like to - at "Everything else..." and let me know what you think.  Thanks to Andy and Barks for the suggestion.

Take care

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment